4.16.2010

The New Realism

I've decided that I should bring this blog into a new state of being. Using it as a sounding board for my own personal issues isn't nearly as heartening as using it as a sounding board for all kinds of other, general, public issues. Therefore, I think I will use it as a way of expressing opinions and exposing facts that seem to be otherwise overlooked or underestimated or simply ignored on the mad mass screaming of the current political climate. I'm not a politician, I don't even study politics, I'm a total outsider looking in and bringing to bear analytical and critical tools that have fallen by the wayside in the public forum. I have no idea if I'll be good at it. But, I do hope to explain myself and my opinions to the fullest extent I am able. Its important, in any age, to have voices who do that. If my faint murmurs get any attention, I hope it makes you pause and think before you react, whether it is to shriek with fury or to sound an agreement. I'm tired of being wrong and crazy and unpatriotic. Its time for a new face of so-called liberalism. Lets try realism for a while.

1 comment:

~*~ said...

whoop! welcome to blog land! :)

I look forward to reading.